The Assassin Meets The Fairy

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Assassin Meets The Fairy

Post by Angel on Wed May 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Dakun stood in front of a dark clearing. He spotted a town up ahead and tensed. Today he would be joining a guild. It was just deciding which one to join the conflicted him. He had put his armor in his bag and was wearing a black short sleeve shirt and his blades. He headed quickly through the busy streets and soon saw a guild hall come into view. However he was suddenly bumped into. He turned and saw a thief running away clutching his bag. Dakun shot down the street at high speed and with a swift tap sent the man to his knees. He grabbed his bag and walked away. That man would never walk again.
Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Assassin Meets The Fairy

Post by Princess Miku on Wed May 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Chloe had been walking the streets of Magnolia on patrol when she saw a sight that shocked her. A wizard had just attacked a non wizard with a life damaging injury. She had to act. Within moments the street was plunged into darkness. Standing alone in the darkness before the man was a wizard. But she was different she was tall, powerful, oozing the very consciousness of power and confidence. "Those who play with the devil's toys will be brought by degrees to wield his sword." she quoted as she walked closer to the man, her powerful aura growing as she neared him.
Princess Miku
Admin

View user profile http://fairy-tail-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Wed May 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Dakun looked up as he sensed another presence nearby. He spotted a opponent nearby and heard the quote. It was a female voice. Well she was certainly powerful. He turned around and prepared for battle before a thought crossed his mind. He looked over to the thief who had stolen from him. Then man was pathetic and moaning. He had no pride at all. Honestly it would be better to end his life now. But Dakun was trying to stop these urges. He gripped at his skull as he inwardly fought the urge to stab the man. He had to get away from here, now. He grabbed his bag and shot up into the air on a blast of wind.

Last edited by AngelZ on Wed May 21, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Miku on Wed May 21, 2014 7:59 pm

In the moment he flew into the air, he was back down on the surface. "You will hav to do better than that." she said as she walked towards him, knowing he wont escape her maze of darkness which only she can see in.
Princess Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Wed May 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Dakun realized he couldn't leave. While he didn't really want to fight he guessed he had to. The visibility wasn't a problem. He had been training with a blindfold for years. Now he knew why. He considered using dragon slayer magic but he wanted that to be a last resort. He placed his hands together. A small concentrated ball formed. He then blew the injured man away from the fight so he wasn't killed. Then he turned and faced his opponent. "Why exactly are you attacking me" he asked.
Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Miku on Wed May 21, 2014 8:20 pm

The ball hit the figure only for 10 more to take its place. "It is best you don't waste your talents" the booming voice said as the Darkness and figures began to set in to the man.
Princess Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Wed May 21, 2014 8:24 pm

"Why was that a waste. He stole an sacred item from me. It is the only momento I have of a long dead friend. He is lucky I didn't kill him" Dakun replied honestly. He then raised one hand and swung it. Instantly, he was covered in the Storm Mail. (I know it was kinda op for this part but after this normally it will take at least two posts for most of his moves maybe one if it is normal) He then leapt back and started slashing the figures.
Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Miku on Wed May 21, 2014 8:29 pm

"Why is that a waste! You're telling me that compassion is second to petty revenge" The voice said as all the figures were destroyed. But the voice and darkness were still there.
Princess Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Wed May 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Dakun's face grew dark. "No. But I'm doing this neighborhood a favor. The man is a thief and is leeching off the city. I'm simply cutting off the dead branches so that the overall tree is healthier. Also the man is a thief. With what I have done he may not walk again but he won't cause misery through theft. Would you rather I had killed him" he asked.
Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Miku on Wed May 21, 2014 8:39 pm

"Have you sense of mercy, he is a thief but with may to defend himself. You do not have the right to decide his fate with a flick of your magic powers." The booming voice said as the darkness got smaller and smaller.
Princess Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Wed May 21, 2014 8:42 pm

Dakun almost laughed. "That wasn't magic. I don't waste magic on the weak. That was sheer strength and technique." He replied in an even tone. He got out of the fighting stance. He really didn't want to fight and didn't care if he got hurt at all.
Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Miku on Wed May 21, 2014 8:44 pm

"Spoiled to the point of not recognizing it, typical." The voice said getting louder now as about ten different shadows ran to attack and subdue the man.
Princess Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Wed May 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Dakun almost yelled. "You remind me of someone. My best friend. He was always calling me spoiled. Little did he know that my life was a thousand times harder than his." Dakun paused as pain crept into his voice. "Everyone and Everything I love is dead. So if I get angry when someone tries to take my only tie to those people than yes. I will probably kill them." He said. He waved his hand and a gust of wind knocked some of the shadows back but didn't get rid of them.
Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Miku on Wed May 21, 2014 8:56 pm

"Listen boy, don't go whining like that in this town. Oh my parents are dead wont get you far here. Now buck the hell up and face your problems!" The voice said as the shadows attacked him.
Princess Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Wed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Dakun laughed. "haha what parents. I never met the people who spawned this idiot and I probably never will. So what do I care. Face my problems. Fine. If you want to kill me. Then I won't have to listen to you spout this useless drivel about compassion.
Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Miku on Wed May 21, 2014 9:03 pm

"DONT RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT DYING TILL YOU ACTUALLY TRY TO LIVE" The voice yelled as the shadow's grabbed him and held him in place.
Princess Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Wed May 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Dakun sneered. "What do you think I've been doing. I've taken so many lives that mine is bound to have acquired some weight. Besides, dying seems like it would be much more fun than being yelled at by an disembodied voice.
Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Miku on Wed May 21, 2014 9:16 pm

"Foolish boy, you are beyond saving. Its either quit the emo act and stop lying to yourself, or go straight to hell." The voice said angry.
Princess Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Wed May 21, 2014 9:20 pm

Dakun smirked. He then drew his sword and stabbed himself in the side. (Not really serious but......serious enough I guess) He retained consciousness for a few moments. "Now what's this act thing you're talking about" he said before passing out.
Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Miku on Wed May 21, 2014 9:23 pm

One of the shadow's grabbed the boy and Chloe used her magic to wake him instantly. "I'd like you to meet someone."
Princess Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Wed May 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Dakun grimaced as he saw a shadow. "Great. I'm still alive" he said. He knew cause of the minor pain pulsing through his side. However he also knew it would hurt more later.
Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Miku on Wed May 21, 2014 9:28 pm

Using her memory magic Chloe sent a image of a hospital into his mind. "This is Jimmy" she said as the memory focused in an emaciated, starved, burned, missing half an arm, broken legs, covered in scars and bruises, six year old boy. "He has been abused his whole life and watched each of his friends to be brutally murdered, Yet he is still smiling and fighting for all of his guild" Chloe said as a single tear was dried up on the boy's cheek and the memory stopped.
Princess Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Thu May 22, 2014 12:31 pm

Dakun looked at the boy for a moment. "He reminds me of someone I knew." he said after a moment. "Fine...your point has been made."he replied.
Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Miku on Thu May 22, 2014 4:17 pm

"good then I believe I can stop as the figure appeared one more time until it disapperaed along with the darkness in a massive flash. Where the figure once stood was a small eigt year old who looked like she was only wearing a massive black jacket.
Princess Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Thu May 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Dakun's first instinct was to throw a sweater over the girl. What the holy hell was she wearing. "I'm Dakun Sennnokaure." he said, introducing himself. He had briefly considered using a fake name but had decided against it.
Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum